Village Plumbing and Air is a Woman (and family) owned company founded in 1946. We are a growing company and credit this to our commitment to taking care of our employees – who take care of our customers. We provide unrivaled service and follow a set of core values which include: integrity, respect, responsibility, unity and motivation. These five simple words have great meaning in our culture and help us provide consistent, five-star service to each customer.
- Minimum experience of 5-10 years in management at a company with annual revenue of $30 million+
- Minimum 3 years experience in a residential service or related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Deep understanding of the challenges of business growth and the various components that are required for a business to be successful during rapid change.
- Deep experience in service business models - with a knowledge of local market dynamics.
- Ability to organize and lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and drive toward solutions; ability to structure, direct, consume, and effectively communicate organizational goals and data analysis.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and develop solutions
Ability to lead and develop a team of managers
Your primary focus will be in providing strategic leadership for Village Plumbing & Air. This will include your evaluation of long-term opportunities for Village, current service offerings and other growth opportunities to ensure Village maintains leading service standards. In addition, you will drive projects that evolve our service capabilities, break through operating constraints, and evaluate our organizational infrastructure to support dynamically evolving services. You will find opportunities and needed changes for our company, as well as drive solutions development. You will lead organizational and operational planning, prioritization, and resource allocation across the organization, including annual operating plans, budget resourcing, and performance forecasts.
Village Plumbing and Air provides a generous benefit package including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision and dental insurance
- Employee discounts and more!