Plumbing Operations Manager
Village Plumbing and Air is a Woman (and family) owned company founded in 1946. We are a growing company and credit this to our commitment to taking care of our employees – who take care of our customers. We provide unrivaled service and follow a set of core values which include: integrity, respect, responsibility, unity and motivation. These five simple words have great meaning in our culture and help us provide consistent, five-star service to each customer.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in management of home service industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of the challenges of business growth and the various components that are required for a business to be successful during rapid change.
- Deep experience in service business models - with a knowledge of local market dynamics.
- Ability to organize and lead teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and drive toward solutions; ability to structure, direct, consume, and effectively communicate organizational goals and data analysis.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and develop solutions
- History of building performance driven teams.
Your primary focus will be in providing leadership for the Plumbing Department. You will drive projects to enhance our service capabilities, and break through traditional operating constraints. You will find opportunities and needed changes for the Plumbing Department, as well as create stability and growth. You will lead operational planning, prioritization, and resource allocation; including annual operating plans, budget resourcing, and performance forecasts.
Village Plumbing and Air provides a generous benefit package including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision and dental insurance
- Employee discounts and more!